ballasHoughFanfiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our writting

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Heart Of Dixie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Gina Cunningham drove her red Audi TT towards her best friend Julianne's house where she had been invited to have Thanksgiving dinner with the entire Though family.

Parking her car behind a black Audi she got out and smoothed out the peacoat jacket she was wearing. Julianne opened the door and hugged her best friend. "I am so glad you decided to come here for Thanksgiving instead of spending it alone"

"You kind of make it hard to say no" Gina laughed as the two friends walked towards the family room where everyone was joined. Julianne introduced her to everyone in the room but Gina's eyes were fixed on Julianne's brother Derek.

Derek was a five time mirror ball champion on the TV series "Dancing with the stars" winning his last the night before. Derek looked up at her and smiled, right away a connection was made between the two. "Glad you decided to join us." Derek told her as he stood and shook her hand and smiling.

"So am I." Gina told him returning his smile before she was dragged off towards Julianne's bedroom.

"I am so excited your here." Julianne told her "were going ice skating later."

"Oh lord I am not the best at ice skating." Gina said as she fell back onto the bed her mind still on Derek.

"That is alright, I am sure my brother will be glad to skate around the rink with you." Julianne smiled as if she had planned Gina and Derek getting together all along.

"I know what your planning in that head of yours." Gina laughed. "You got a single best friend and a single brother."

"Okay, so what if that is what I am hoping will happen?" Julianne asked "He is building a house here in Nashville and will be around here when he is not doing dancing with the stars."

"And what made you think he was my type?" Gina asked a slight shy smile spreading across her face.

"You have been my best friend since you moved here two years ago" Julianne told her with a laugh "I know you better than you think."

"Alright you know me better than i think." Gina laughed as she laid back on one of the pillows on the bed.

"Besides i know what my brother likes in a girl and your perfect for him." Julianne said as she set down on the bed beside Gina.

Later that afternoon Gina stood in front of the mirror in Julianne's bedroom she wore dark skinny jeans, a white long sleeved shirt, and ugg boots. she was pulling her hair into a ponytail when she heard a knock at the door then heard it open. "Ready to go?" Derek asked from the doorway of the bedroom.

"Yeah, just putting my hair up." Gina smiled at him "your sister told me you were building a house here in Nashville."

"Yeah not far from here actually." Derek told her as she walked past him he could smell her perfume and he enjoyed the smell.

"I would like to see it someday." Gina said as she turned to smile at him. Derek smiled as he helped her with her pea coat.

"Would you like to ride with me?" Derek asked her as they stepped out onto the porch.

Gina looked towards Julianne who was smiling and shaking her head yes as if answering for Gina. Gina shook her head and laughed before she allowed Derek to show her to his car and open the passenger side door for her.

Derek got into the driver seat country music started to blare of out his car when the engine started, Gina smiled and laughed to herself a little "You like country music?"

"Course i do." Derek told her "My favorite song right now is the one you have on the radio."

Gina could feel herself blushing out of the corner of her eye she could see him grinning, he was flirting with her in his own silly way and she actually liked the feeling.

"I like watching you dance." Gina told him her voice shy and soft.

"Then maybe we will have to go dancing before i head back to California." Derek said.

"Your sister had this planned all along." Gina told him.

"Are you complaining because if i am not your type i will back off." Derek told her.

"No, your my type but maybe i am not your type." Gina told him.

"Believe me she would not have set this up if you were not my type." Derek laughed "she is younger than i am but she watches out for me."

Derek pulled his car into a parking space, he quickly got out of the driver seat running to the passenger side so he could open the door before she had a chance too. "I am not use to this kind of treatment." Gina told him.

"Then any guy you dated before me must have been jerks." Derek told her with a smile before they joined the others standing nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://ballashoughfanfic.board-directory.net
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Once inside the skating rink Gina laced her skates then stepped out onto the rink, she knew how to skate on ice but not the best at it. "Need some help around the rink?" Derek asked coming up beside her.

"Julianne told you i wasn't the best didn't she?" Gina asked as she took his extended hands he was skating backwards in front of her.

"Maybe, but that just gives us a chance to get to know one another a little better." Derek told her with his smile that made her insides melt.

"Not much to know about me." Gina told him as she stared into those beautiful blue eyes that every Hough sibling had been blessed with along with the blonde hair.

"Have you lived in Tennessee all your life?" Derek asked with a laugh as he let one hand go and he was soon skating at her side.

"Yeah, i came from a very small town and then i moved to Nashville two years ago because all i wanted since i was a little girl was to be a singer." Gina told him.

"Why country music?" Derek asked her as they skated past Julianne who smiled at them proud her brother and best friend were hitting it off so well.

"I was raised on country music all my life, besides anything i sing comes out sounding country." Gina laughed "What about you? why are you moving here to Nashville?"

"I want to be closer to my family who all live here in Nashville, plus i am going to work on my own album sometime next year." Derek told her.

"You seem to love your family." Gina smiled up at him, he was tall against her 5'1 frame.

"I do love my family and i come and see them every chance i get." Derek told her "What about your family? why not spend thanksgiving with them?"

"I guess i didn't want to make the drive this year." Gina shrugged her shoulders "But i am glad now that i didn't go spend it with my family."

"Oh so now your the one flirting with me?" Derek asked with a laugh "To tell you the truth though, that makes two of us."

Gina felt herself blushing once more, Derek laughed before he twirled them both in a circle in the middle of the rink "You hungry?" he asked

"Yeah in a way i am." Gina smiled at him "Is that a burger joint across the road?"

"Great minds think alike." Derek told her as they skated towards the exit of the rink "were going for a burger across the street." he told Julianne as they passed her.

"Did you have something to do with that?" Julianne and Derek's sister Marybeth asked.

"Yeah, don't they make a good couple?" Julianne asked with a smile pleased with herself.

"You could not have done a better job with this one." Marybeth agreed before she skated off towards her daughter.

Inside the restaurant Gina ordered a sweet tea along with a hamburger and fries. She was always one to watch what she was eating since she moved to Nashville but during the holidays she didn't seem to care.

Derek had ordered the same thing and he was now staring into Gina's hazel eyes they changed colors with her mood he guessed. She was beautiful and perfect for him since his break-up with his ex Nina. "Penny for your thoughts?" Gina asked.

"Just admiring the scenery." Derek smiled causing her to blush which was cute to him.

"You use that line on every girl?" Gina asked with a laugh.

"Actually, no i have never used that line on a girl before." Derek laughed "Look you have turned into some corny line romancer."

"What do i have to do with that?" Gina asked still laughing.

"I don't know." Derek told her also still laughing "just trying to carry the conversation on i guess and putting the blame on someone other than my stupid choice of words."

Before they knew it a few hours had passed and Julianne was coming in letting them know they were all tired of skating and the kids needed to be put to bed. Gina followed Derek out to his car where he once more opened the door for her. On the way back to Julianne's house the car was quiet but both knew the other was thinking of the night they had just spent together.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Gina lay in bed bedside Julianne that night. Though Derek was a few rooms down the hallway her mind was fixed on him and she wondered if he was thinking of her too. "Have fun getting to know my brother tonight?" Julianne asked through the darkness off the room.

"Ugh I sometimes wish you did not know so much about me." Gina said turning onto her side. "But if you must know yes I was"

"I knew you two would end up together." Julianne smiled "it was pretty much destiny"

"Something about him makes me feel so good inside." Gina smiled thinking of his smile and the sound of his laugh.

"He is not like every other guy Gina." Julianne reminded her.

"If he was like ever guy before him i would not be interested." Gina told her "I want to thank you for bringing him and I together."

Gina finally drifted off to sleep awaken the next morning to the sound of the kids laughter coming from another room in the house.

Gina got of bed and pulled her hair into a messy bun before going downstairs where in the kitchen Derek was preparing the turkey to go into the oven. "Good morning, sleep well?" He asked in a cheerful voice.

"As a matter of fact I did." She smiled at him " you cook?"

"Surprised by that miss Cunningham?" Derek asked wiping his hands on a nearby towel.

"Not really, your a man of many things." Gina told him with a laugh.

"Not the first time I have been told that." Derek laughed.

"Can I be some sort of help in here?" Gina asked.

"Sure you can peel potatoes." Derek told her.

With her old navy sweats on Gina stood beside Derek as she began to peel potatoes for thanksgiving dinner. For a short moment it felt as if they were husband and wife working together preparing a meal for a family they both called their own.

"Do you ever not look beautiful?" Derek asked her.

"I would say one of those moments is right now." Gina laughed amused at his question.

"I beg to differ." Derek argued with her "you could look great in anything."

"You have not seen me in my bikini." Gina joked with him.

"Oh but I would love too." Derek smiled "and I always get my way"

"Oh is that right?" Gina asked with a playful grin.

Next thing she knew Derek was picking her up and sitting her on the kitchen counter "always." He repeated himself before kissing her
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Derek broke the kiss and for a moment she felt herself breathless and her heart wanting to beat out of her chest. Derek helped her off the counter and suddenly she grew shy once more in his presence. "I should get back to the potatoes." She said quickly.

"Forgive me for my foolish actions." Derek said scolding himself inside, he should have known it was too soon to kiss her.

"Derek you have nothing to be sorry for." Gina said looking his way "it was a heat of the moment kind of thing."

"Are you saying you liked the kiss?" Derek asked as he stopped what he was doing.

"It took me by surprise, but I can't lie and say I did not enjoy the kiss." Gina told him.

"Want to know what I am thankful for this thanksgiving?" Derek asked stepping closer towards her.

"My guess would be me." Gina smiled upwards at him wrapping her arms around his waist. "You know I thought about you all night."

"Funny because I was thinking about you as well." Derek told her "your smile, laugh, the way your hair blows in the wind."

"Alright Casanova get back to cooking." Julianne said coming into the kitchen and ruining the moment between them.

"Just taking a small break sis." Derek said before winking at Gina then returning once more to the turkey.

Later gathered around the Hough family table Gina felt herself relaxed and comfortable. Course it could have been the wine taking affect on her. She set beside Derek who kept sneaking glances at her and smiling. After dinner Derek took her outside on the front porch. "Would you like to go see the process of my house?" He asked.

"Sure that would be nice." Gina told him as he helped her off the porch due to her being tipsy from more wine than she could handle.

"Just don't throw up in my car." Derek laughed.

"Why I would never do such a thing." Gina told him her southern accent stronger when she was tipsy or drunk.

Derek found himself laughing at her accent, she was even cute when she had too much to drink. Pulling up a long driveway the house soon came into view. "Looks like it is going to be beautiful." Gina told him.

"Two story with 4 bedrooms and 5 baths." Derek told her.

"All for you? Going to be some bachelor pad." Gina smiled.

"Who said I will still be a bachelor by then?" Derek wanted to know.

Once more she felt his lips on her but the wine gave into the kiss and probably would have been more if the car had been bigger. "I think it would be a good idea to head back." Derek said clearing his throat.

"yeah I was thinking the same thing." Gina told him as she set back in the passenger seat

Derek held onto her hand as they headed back to Julianne's, he was so in love with this girl he had known less than twenty four hours.

By the time they reached Julianne's house Gina was fast asleep in the passenger seat, Derek lifted her into his arms and carried her into the house laying her in Julianne's bed and kissing her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Gina found herself waking a few hours latera small headache from the wine earlier, getting out of bed she changed from what she wore to the thanksgiving table into something more comfortable since she planned to stay in for the rest of the evening.

Derek was covered looking comfortable in a recliner when she walked into the living room, he looked up at her and smiled before patting his lap as a invitation to join him which she happily accepted as she crawled into his lap. "Have a nice nap baby?" He asked before he kissed her cheek lightly.

"Would have been better with you joining me." Gina said so only his ears could hear. She looked up at him seeing the devilish smile on his face.

"When the time is right." He whispered in her ear the warmth of his breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine.

"When do you go back to California?" Gina asked him.

"Sunday afternoon." Derek responded to her question.

"I am going to miss you." Gina said snuggling against him and under the blanket.

"We will talk every day." He promised her "I hope this does scare you away but I love you."

"I was waiting for those exact words." Gina smiled before she kissed his lips softly.

"Uncle Derek has a girlfriend." Derek's niece aribella teased with a smile.

Gina smiled and rested her head on Derek's shoulder, she hoped to spend every moment she could with him til he left in Sunday. Never before had she been so in love with a man but then again any man before Derek treated her like a princess. "Do you want to go to dinner and a movie tomorrow night?" He asked interrupting her thoughts.

"Yeah sweetie anything with you is a go for me." Gina told him feeling warm in his arms and under the blanket.

"How about we watch a Christmas movie?" Julianne suggested.

"Christmas Vacation would be a good one." Derek suggested

Gina settled back into her boyfriends arms so happy she had chosen to spend this thanksgiving with the Hough family. She felt Derek move her hair and kiss the back of her neck and she smiled. "That turns me on." Gina whispered to him.

"I will have to keep that in mind for future reference." Derek laughed.

"You better." Gina smiled to herself, the thought of sex with Derek made her inside tingle and she shivered to shake the feeling.

"Cold baby?" Derek asked wrapping the blanket around her.

"No I am comfy baby boy." Gina told him closing her. That night she fell asleep in the recliner with Derek, nobody bothered to wake them just left the couple sleeping.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Gina stirred the next morning when she felt Derek try to remove himself from the recliner without waking her. "Where you off too sexy?" She asked him.

"To shower my love." Derek replied before he kissed her lips "don't miss me too much."

Gina giggled to herself before she got out of the recliner stretching, she was heading into the kitchen when her cell phone began to ring. "Hello?" She said as she answered.

"Miss Cunningham I hate to bother you on your vacation but could you possibly come in today and put some finishing touches on the album?" Her producer mr Anderson asked.

"No that will not be a problem at all." Gina told him, maybe Derek would like to come and listen in.

"Who was that?" Julianne asked as Gina walked into the kitchen.

"My record producer, I need to go into the studio." Gina said sitting on a bar stool.

"Are you going to ask Derek if he wants to go?" Julianne asked.

"I thought about it if you should know." Gina laughed "by the way how come nobody woke us last night?"

"You looked so cute and comfy we hated too." Julianne replied "he makes you happy doesn't he?"

"Yeah, he really does." Gina said as Derek walked into the kitchen fully dressed except for his bare feet.

"Honey I have to go into work today for a few hours would you like to join me?" Gina asked before he kissed her cheek.

"Sounds fun to me." Derek told her before he grabbed a banana from the counter.

"I need to dress." Gina said before she stole a bite of his banana and walked off towards Julianne's bedroom where she chose a pair of jeans and a light pink ribbed sweater.

"Your looking sexy." Derek waif from the doorway of the bedroom.

"Why thank you for the compliment." Mr Hough Gina said before she kissed his lips

Gina was in the recording studio pouring her heart out into a song. Derek sat on the other side of the screen beside her record producer. "Your the new boyfriend?" He asked.

"You could say that." Derek told him not taking his eyes off Gina.

"You have made a change in her life, she is happier now." The producer told him.

"She was unhappy?" Derek asked surprised by the news.

"Her ex boyfriend abused her phycically and mentally." The producer informed him.

Derek wanted to cry at the thought but he decided not to bring the subject up, if she wanted him to know she would tell him. When she finished up her recording session they stepped hand in hand out into the cold Nashville air. "Hey." Derek said as he stopped her.

Gina stopped and looked into his beautiful blue eyes before her lips were met with his. There in the street of Nashville with people walking past them they shared the most romantic kiss she had experienced in her life. "What was that for?" She asked him.

"Can't a guy give his girl a kiss?" Derek asked.

"Yeah." Gina said wrapping her arms around his waist "I can't believe your mine."

"Believe it baby because I am not going anywhere." Derek told her
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:39 pm

Sunday soon arrived, Derek had woke with a terrible cold so Gina had offered to help him pack his things. "Why did this have to come to a and?" Gina asked him.

"Trust me baby i don`t want to leave you, if i could stay i would." Derek told her.

"Call me every day?" Gina asked him as she wrapped her arms around his waist resting her head against his chest.

"Several time a day." Derek told her before kissing the top of her head "we should be leaving for the airport now."

Gina helped Derek carry his luggage out to his car as she fought back tears. She had made plans to go see Derek in California a few weeks from then. "Do not cry baby." he pleaded with her.

"I am sorry, I am just going to miss you." Gina fought back her tears as she climbed into the passenger side of his car. The drive was silent as they held hands with one another. As the airport got closer she could feel herself tearing up once more.

"I don't want to see those tears." Derek told her as they hugged at the terminal gate.

"I love you so much baby." Gina said her voice wanting to crack.

"I love you too baby." Derek told "I will see you in a few weeks." He kissed her lips and then he was gone out of her sight.

Gina let the tears flow as she left and walked out the door she caught a cab and cried all the way back to Julianne's house. Julianne was there waiting for her with open arms.

"i know your goibng to miss him." Julainne said to her hugging her tightly.

"Never thought saying goodbye would be so hard." Gina said breaking the hug.

"You will see him in a few weeks." Julianne told her.

"Guess i will go inside and pack my things." Gina told her.

"you dont have to go so soon." Julianne told her.

"Things to do." Gina told her "i will call you later tonight."

Gina walked into her apartment feeling lonely though she had laundry to do and the apartment could use cleaning a little but she found herself sinking into her garden tub instead with tears streaming down her cheeks.

She missed Derek so much never in her life had she loved a guy as much as she loved him. she felt as if he completed her. she could see herself spending the rest of her life with him.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:45 pm

The following night Gina found herself standing onstage at the grand ole opry singing her heart out to the fans and audience in the crowd that night

She had a dead-end job at the National Bank
And a deadbeat husband who always drank
So when he didn't come home
She had the gin to thank for the tears in her eyes
So Dixie packed up and said her goodbyes

She went driving so far away nobody's gonna find her
Flying just fast enough, to leave it all behind her
But she didn't know till she hit the road, deep in her soul
She's got the fire and the fight of a gypsy
Ain't nothing stronger than the heart of Dixie
The heart of Dixie

It's a funny thing when your world falls down
It's got a way of showing you what you're all about
Now Dixie's got her wheels pointed south
And she ain't never looking back
Nobody knew she was brave like that

She went driving so far away nobody's gonna find her
The heart of Dixie

Yeah Dixie woke up to the truth one day
Grabbed her cheap sunglasses and her lipstick case

And she went driving so far away nobody's gonna find her
The heart of Dixie

O-o-oh
The heart of Dixie
O-o-oh

She spotted Julianne in the front row recording the performance for Derek, Gina smiled into the camera and blew a kiss before she walked offstage. backstage she dialed Derek`s number when he answered the sound of his voice broke her heart "Hey baby i just finished performing, have you took anything for your cold?"

"Took something bout a hour ago" Derek told her "i miss you baby."

"i miss you too baby, more then you can imagine." Gina told as she sighed.

"Honey being away from you away from you is killing me too, but both got to stay strong." Derek told her.

"This is going to be the longest two weeks." Gina groaned.

"Your right i cant be the strong one." Derek laughed before going into a fit of coughs.

"i should be there taking care of you." Gina told him.

"Do you have anything performances coming up?" Derek asked her.

"Not til the week after i was expected to come back from California." Gina told him.

"Then catch a red eye flight here to California." Derek told her.

"Somebody has the brain in this relationship" Gina laughed.

"And i am the blonde" Derek laughed a little.

Gina rushed home to pack clothes and anything else she needed. once on the flight she smiled, she was on her way to see her man.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Gina stepped off the plane in California tired but her body filled with excitment of seeing Derek in just a matter of minutes. He was waiting  on her with tired eyes, a red nose, but a smile on his face as she pushed her way through the crowd. "Finally in my arms." Derek said as they hugged one another.

"Words can`t explain what i am feeling right now." Gina said through her tears.

"Just enjoy this moment." Derek told her the fear as if he let go she would be gone again.

"i love you so much." Gina told him as they parted from the hug.

"Let`s go find your stuff  you look tired." Derek told her slipping his hand inside hers.

"You look tired yourself." she told him resting her head against him.

"This cold is not letting me get much sleep" Derek told her as he grabbed her bags.

"Maybe tonight you wil sleep better with me by your side." Gina smiled up at him.

"What makes you think your sleeping with me?" Derek asked with a teasing grin.

"because you can`t tell me no." Gina laughed.

"Your right i can`t tell you know." Derek said as they reached his car. once again Derek opened the passenger side door for her he kissed her before he shut the door.

When they reached Derek`s apartment they went straight to the bedroom. Gina went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a matching tee tank. Derek was already in bed shirtless and in boxers watching television. "i was thinking maybe you could spend christmas with me." Derek said as she climbed into the huge king size bed.

"Well yeah i would love too but what about christmas with your family?" Gina asked him

"Kinda wanted it to be just the two of us." Derek told her as he snuggled against her,=.

"That would be nice." Gina smiled at him as she snuggled deeper under the covers yawning.

"You complete me Gina." Derek said turning off the television "i can see myself spending the rest of my life with you."

"i was thinking the same thing last night." Gina told him before she kissed his lips "i love you so much."

"i love you too baby." Derek said wrapping a arm around her, soon they had both fallen asleep in one another`s arms.

===
The next morning Gina opened her eyes finding herself still in Derek's arms he was still sleeping she slowly got out of bed careful not to wake him. She went into the kitchen and began to cook breakfast it was not long before she felt Derek's arms around her waist. "something smells good in my kitchen."

"it is called breakfast baby." Gina laughed before she turned around and kissed his lips.

"Hmm i could get used to this." Derek told her with a smile "i thought after breakfast i would take you shopping."

"baby i got money to buy my own things." Gina reminded him.

"Please let me buy you pretty things." Derek pleaded with her.

"Alright i can't say no to you." Gina sighed.

"Then that makes us even." Derek told her with a laugh before he picked her up causing her to squeal and giggle. "i love you." he told her

Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Derek and Gina walked hand in hand while people looked at them wondering who the new girl on "Dere hough's" arm was. "This is all new to me." Gina said so only Derek could hear.

"Honey you get just as much attention in Nashville." Derek told her "but i understand it is nothing like being seen here in Los Angelas with me."

"i am glad your moving to Nashville because i don't know i can live this sort of life.

"Lifestyle of the rich and famous, tell you the truth i sometimes do not feel myself fitting in here." Derek told her.

"Life together in Nashville will be amazing." Gina said resting her head against him.

As they continued to walk Gina could not believe she was calling this gorgeous sweet man her boyfriend. "Come on baby i want to take you to dinner tonight and i want to buy you something nice."

"Alright" Gina agreed as she let him pull her inside one of the fanciest boutiques she had ever been inside.

"Here baby try this one on." Derek told her holding out a beautiful black embellished side-ruched dress.

"How did you know what size dress i wear?" Gina wanted to know.

"A little inside information." Derek smiled at her.

"Julianne  gives to much information." Gina laughed,

"Yeah but she is a great inside source." Derek laughed.

Gina kissed his lips then headed into the fitting room where she tried on the dress that made her feel beautiful "come on baby i want to see what it looks like on you.

Gina stepped out of the dressing room and smiled at Derek who look satisfied with the way the dress looked on her "baby you look amazing."

"Thank you." Gina replied as she blushed.

"Ok now we need shoes and then off to take you for a manicure and a pedicure." Derek told her.

"Oh Derek i do not deserve any of this from you." Gina argued.

"baby to me you deserve the world." Derek told her
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Gina stepped out of Derek's bedroom that night dressed in the dress and shoes he had bought her that day, for the first time in awhile she felt pretty. "There is my beautiful girlfriend." Derek told her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Thank you forr buying me this dress and shoes." Gina turned and smiled at him.

"You look beautiful tonight." Derek told her  before he kissed her lips then spun her around to he could see the full effect of the dress.

"Your looking sharp yourself tonight." Gina told him. he was dressed in a dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants.

Derek took Gina's hand in his and they headed out of his apartment, once inside the elevator he pushed her against the wall and started kissing her.

Gina took the kiss not wanting it to end but when the elevator reached the ground floor where Derek's car was parked she groaned as he broke the kiss and they walked hand in hand towards his Audi.

"You know kissing you like that is going to lead to more than just a passionate kiss." Derek told her once inside the car.

"Are you ready to take our relationship to that next level?" Gina asked.

"i have been ready since the day i laid eyes on you." Derek told her.

Gina could feel herself blushing the things  he said to her made her feel loved but shy at the same time. "That makes two of us."  Gina said in a barely spoken voice.

Derek  slid his hand up and down her leg sending her hormones out of control, he knew exactly what he was doing and he knew laer that night he would share something speacil with her.

Pulling up to the restraunt Derek opened her door for her before they walked hand in hand inside. "Reservations for Hough." Derek told the greeter.

"Of course sir your table awaits you." the greeter said just as the waiter appeared to show them to the table.

"How do you act in a restraunt like this?" Gina asked him.

"Just be yourself baby." Derek laughed before he ordered a bottle of wine.

Gina allowed herself to relax in her seat a little, when the wine came she began to drink it which made her feel more relaxed. "The food here is out of this world." she said to him

"i knew you would love it." Derek told her a smile on his face.

"Derek since you came into my life i have never felt so happy and free or even loved." Gina told him.

"i could say the same about you baby." Derek said reaching across the table to take her hand and kissing it "You ready to go baby?" he asked.

Gina knew that look in his eye, she had seen it the night he took her to show her his house in Nashville. Tonight was going to be the night, in a way she was nervous and in a way she could not wait to make love to this beautiful man she called hers.

===
Derek opened the door to his apartment before she had a chance to step inside he was picking her up and carrying her off towards his beroom where he lay her on the bed. Gina used her elbows and feet to move herself up towards the pillows on the bed. "Comfy?" Derek asked her.

Gina could only nod her head for she was mesmerized by Derek's beautiful blue eyes. she set up so he could unzip the back of her dress which he did carefully then slowly began to remove it from her shoulders. she then began to remove his shirt she kissed his chest as she slowly removed.

"You sure you want this?" Derek asked before he kissed her breast.

"Never wanted anything more." Gina said running her fingers through his hair.

The energy between the two was magnetic as they made love to one another that night for the first time. Never before had she made love to a man but she was glad it was with Derek than some other man.

As they lay in bed that night her feeling safe inside Derek's arms as he slept. she could never have felt happier in her life. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with this man.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Derek opened his eyes tp Gina still sleeping, the smile on her face told him she was happy in her life at that moment, he was too after his break up with Nina he thought he would never let another girl into his life but then Gina came along.

Stirring in her sleep he found the girl he loved so much  opening her eyes, she smiled at him before covering her mouth with the blanket "Good morning baby." she said to him.

"May i ask what your doing?" Derek asked a hint of laughter in his voice.

"I have not brushed my teeth." Gina replied before she tried to get out of bed but Derek grabbed her making it impossible for her to move.

"I do not mind if you have morning breath, what are you going to do wake up before me for the rest of your life to brush your teeth?"

"Are you hinting at something?" Gina asked him as she relaxed in his arms.

"I know we just started dating and it is too soon for us to get married, but yes i see myself spending the rest of my llife with you." Derek told her.

Gina's eyes filled with tears as he spoke those words. Derek wiped and kissed her fallen tears. He hated to see her cry but he knew they were happy tears. "I love you Derek."

"I love you too baby." Derek said before he kissed her lip "How bout a shower together?"

"That sounds good." she told him as she got out of bed naked, Derek watched her every move before he decided to join her in the bathroom he wrapped her in her arms and kissed the back of her neck.

"We should finish this in the shower." Gina smiled at him through the bathroom mirror.

"I like your thinking." Derek smiled back at her through the mirror before he lifted her off her feet carrying her to the shower.

Derek turned the shower on standing underneath it the cold water hit Gina with a rush of water she squealed while Derek laughed at her. "Oh you think that is funny mister?" Gina asked before she nipped at his neck.

Derek laughed before he grabbed her behind with a tight grip getting back at her. they both laughed before Gina squirted shampoo into her hand and began to lather his hair with it. Derek closed his eyes enjoying the moment, never had anyone washed his hair for him before. Gina rinsed his hair for him before she started with the soap moving slow down his body from his chest to below his waist. "You do this to the other men you dated?" Derek asked with a smirk

"Your the first I have showered with, in fact it was the first time i ever slept with someone." Gina said embarrassed by what she had just admitted to him.

"So I was your first.." Derek asked leaving the question in the air.

"Yeah, your the first one I have ever wanted to do those things with." Gina replied.

"That means a lot to me." Derek said before he kissed her then lifted her off the shower floor. Gina wrapped her legs around his waist her arms around his neck.

They shared a long passionate kiss before he placed her against the shower wall.  They made love to one another and like the night before the experience was like none before. After the shower they shared breakfast together kissing in between bites like most new couples do. "What are the plans for today?" Gina asked.

"I thought I would introduce you to my best friend and his girlfriend." Derek replied.

"Your talking about Mark Ballas right?" Gina asked.

"I forget you watch the show." Derek laughed "but to answer your question yes."

"Sounds fun." Gina smiled before she kissed him "I am so in love with you."

"It must be the sex because i can't think of any other reason why." Derek laughed.

"I can think of a million reasons why." Gina kissed his lips before taking the breakfast dishes to the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Gina was sitting on the couch beside Mark's girlfriend Sara while the boys were involved in a intense game of Mario Kart on the Wii U system. "Derek seems happy." Sara said turning her attention towards Gina.

"Everyone has told me that, his ex girlfriend must have hurt him bad." Gina said turning her attention away from her boyfriend.

"You didn't know she cheated on him?" Sara asked shaking her head "that really brought down his self esteem and he didn't want to leave his apartment for awhile."

"How could someone cheat on someone like him?" Gina wanted to know surprised by this information and she knew she had to make sure Derek knew she would never do the same to him.

"I hope you two are coming to the Sayers Club tonight to see Mark perform." Sara said changing the subject.

"I think Derek mentioned on the way here that we would be going." Gina replied to her "I think we should go shopping while these two boys be..well boys."

"I like you already." Sara laughed as she stood to her feet and slapped Mark on the butt before she left the room to change.

Gina giggled as she hoped she and Derek would grow to have the relationship Mark and Sara had with one another. she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and she felt his body relax. "Sara and I are going to go shopping honey."

Derek paused the game to he put put his full attention on Gina, he turned then kissed her lips before he told her to have funny then handed her money. "Derek take this money back, I told you i have my own money."

"I seem to recall also telling you I want to buy you nice things." Derek reminded her.

Gina shook her head then kissed him before she left with Sara in the new Mustang Mark had bought her just weeks ago. "How did you and Mark meet?" Gina asked making conversation.

"I went to one of his performances at the Sayers club with a friend who had really good connections with Mark. We had front row seats and when he came onstage our eyes locked and from the moment we've been into one another."

"What a sweet love story." Gina told her.

"Not as sweet as the one you and Derek share." Sara told her "the way you two met, the love you have for one another."

"I have Julianne to thank for all that." Gina told her "She tried getting me to meet Derek on several occasions and i always told her no, this time she was sneaky."

"Derek has known about you since you moved to Nashville and met Julianne, i mean the night you two met she was on the phone with Derek saying she had the perfect girl for him." Sara laughed.

"Sounds like something Jules would do." Gina laughed "Meeting Derek has been god for me though, i thought all men were jerks and left you after getting what they wanted."

"Derek would never do that to you." Sara assured Gina though she already knew "He is faithful like Mark, you see Mark and there you have Derek."

"Yeah he has showed me that in just the short time we have been together." Gina smiled as she thought about the sex between the two of them.

Shopping with Sara turned out to be fun, when they returned both guys were asleep on the couch. Gina smiled towards Sara before she started to kiss Derek waking him. "Hey baby." he said with a sleepy smile that made Gina want him right then at that moment.

"So we leave for shopping and you boys decide to be lazy?" Gina asked with a teasing smile before she set down in his lap.

"Yeah, looks that way doesn't it?" Derek laughed.

"Do you know how adorable you look when you have just woken up?" Gina asked.

"Maybe you should take a picture to remind me." Derek said before he kissed her lips.

"Maybe you should just take your girlfriends word for it." Gina said as she looked into his eyes wrapping her arms around his neck.

"And if I don't take your word for it?" Derek asked with a smirk.

"Then you will be in trouble when we get home tonight." Gina told him "And that is a promise."

"A country girl never breaks a promise." Derek smiled at her before winking "I love you baby girl."

"And I am in love with you." Gina responded before she rested her head against him.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Derek let himself and Gina into his apartment that night after Mark's performance, Gina was loving California and her new best friend Sara but it was not Nashville. Derek set down on the couch and patted the seat offering her to sit next to him but she had other plans in mind.

Derek could just barely see her outline in the dark as she stood up and took off her pants and panties. Gina reached down unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles.

Gina knelt down on the couch facing Derek with one knee on each side of him. Derek reached up and massaged her breasts while Gina reached for his hard penis. When she touched it, it felt so good Derek damn near came right there in her hand. Gina slowly lowered her body down on top of him and slid his cock up into her slippery oh so wet pussy. It was the most pleasurable feeling that he had ever felt. he couldn’t believe how warm and soft her pussy was. Gina sat still for a few seconds and then started slowly sliding up and down.

Derek started rolling her hard nipples between his finger and thumb and she was moaning and whispered, “Ohh that feels sooo good.”

Gina started rocking faster and faster and whispered, “Ohh that feels so good, squeeze harder.”

Derek squeezed her nipples harder expecting her to squeal out in pain but she didn’t. She was rocking back and forth about as fast as he thought she could as he squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples. She grabbed two handfuls of his hair and started grinding her pussy hard into his pelvis. On every forward stroke she moaned then she let out a squeal and collapsed on his chest breathing hard.

Gina's pussy started quivering around my cock in short fast bursts. The sensation was incredible and it didn’t take long for Derek to start cumming. After resting for a few minutes Gina got up and teased, "Okay I am getting sleepy."

"You little tease." Derek said standing to his feet as he chased her towards the bedroom the pat of both of their bare feet could be heard.

Gina stripped out of her clothes and found one of Derek's t-shirts and slipped it on over her head she smiled at him from across the bed.

"Damn you look good in my clothes." he told her with a smile as he climbed into bed.

Gina slid into bed with him and snuggled close against his body, Derek wrapped her in his arms "Your such an angel."

"Derek really I am not all you think that I am." Gina told him placing her head on his chest his heartbeat sounding in her ear.

"From the moment I met you I knew you were the one I wanted for the rest of my life." Derek said before he kissed the top of her head.

"I feel the same way about you." Gina told him her eyes already closing. Derek covered them both and he too fell asleep with the most amazing woman he had ever met asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
BallasHoughFan
Admin

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 6:35 pm

[i]Let it fade to black
Let me run my fingers down your back
Lets whisper, let’s don’t talk
Baby, leave my T-shirt in the hall

Like a needle finds a groove,
Baby, we’ll remember what to do
To drown out every distraction,
It’s time we made it happen

Strip it down, strip it down
Back to you and me like it used to be
When it was an old back road with an old school beat
Cowboy boots by your little bare feet
Let it out, tell me right now
Everything I need in them white cotton sheets
Dirty dance me slow in the summertime heat
Feel my belt turn loose from these old blue jeans
We both know that we lost it somehow
Let’s get it found
Strip it down, down, down

I wanna drop this cell phone now
And let it shatter on the ground
They ain’t holdin’ nothin’ these two hands
Until they’re holding you again

Oh, strip it down, strip it down
Let’s get it found

I don’t wanna let you go
No, not tonight
I just wanna love you so bad, baby
So lets close our eyes

And strip it down, strip it down
Let’s get it found

Strip it down, down, down/i]

Gina opened her eyes to the sound of Luke bryan playing from the living room she smiled to herself as she heard the song start over to repeat itself. "Oh, you awake." Derek said coming into the bedroom.

"Nice song choice baby." Gina smiled as she took her finger and motioned for him to come towards the bed.

"Sex before showering?" Derek asked with a slight laugh before he crawled into the bed with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Heart Of Dixie Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Of Dixie   The Heart Of Dixie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heart Of Dixie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ballasHoughFanfiction :: derek stories-
Jump to: